I don't know what your field is, or what the requirements of your program are, and I certainly don't know the economic demands of your field in either country because I'm an American. I do know that it isn't unheard of for people to take a year off even from advanced programs, nor is it unheard of for a 23-year-old to think that her whole life hinges on one decision. You know what isn't a good story? "I was too scared to go." You know, have a plan for money and talk about what logistically you both will do if it doesn't work out and then GO. You know what isn't a good story? "A man I was in love with was moving far away and he asked me to come with him but I was too scared to go." You know what is? Going.
Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/AtlanticFood/~3/R8MNlAkTsvU/story01.htm
No comments:
Post a Comment